Wednesday, November 4, 2009



The weekend started with the Rocky Horror Show. Believe it or not, Kellie picked out my outfit at the local second hand store. I think I look pretty good. Back in Portland two people dressed like this would not even turn a head, but in Jackson we frightened the locals.

Halloween we scored some tickets to the big party at Snow King Lodge. It was amazing! People went crazy. We met one of the guys doing lights for the show who had toured with bands such as Metalica, and he told us this was the best party he had ever been too. We made it home safely with costumes still intacked, which I think is a first for me. Yes I am a door mat and kellie is Twister. It was a good thing that I actually look like a hardened bank robber more than a mat, because I had to fight off all the people trying to play twister.

No comments: