Sunday, November 30, 2008

Uniform


We woke up to no water this morning, and the landlord's daughter that is taking care of the property is in Georgia, fun times. I have completed my training at Agave and should be on the floor next week. When we came I only wanted to have one job and enjoy the days here. Unfortunately business has not picked up here, but I do start my second job as a snorkel instructor Tuesday. Not bad for a second job. Kellie is doing fine at her job, no she has not sold the $150 blingtini yet but we have high hopes. Came here not quite understanding or should I say appreciating the luxuries of home. You know, such as television, water, power, and peaceful mornings. Each day we are woken up to the wild roosters crowing and then the dogs barking back at them. And I assure you, roosters crow well before sunrise and through the day. And don't get me started on cab fares. But still, the weather is beautiful, the beaches white and sandy, and the water bathtub warm. Great experience, character building. Finaly, yes that is my work uniform.

No comments: