Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas


Just a quick note. I am going to quit one of my jobs today. The job that I have to wear that awful shirt at. Kellie and I decided that we needed time together and three jobs just did not allow for that. Kellie is still doing fine at her job despite the slow season and the Green House is working well for me. The big Christmas celebration for the island was Saturday which included a Christmas boat parade. For all of you that have seen Portland's your expectations are too high. There was only a handful of ships, but it was a nice addition to the party.

I wish that there were more stories to tell you but nothing realy hapens here. I have a hour comute to work on a thirteen mile long island, kellie has a thirty dollar comute by taxy, and everyone tries to rip you off because the think your a tourist. I hope to get some good dives in this week, if I ever make some money I will buy a underwater camera to show you all how great it is out here.

I got to go some guy is offering to buy us breakfast if we let him get on facebook.

Merry Christmas,
We love you all,

Mat and Kellie

No comments: