Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wrong Side of the Bed

Yesterday we woke up and walked to the beach. On our way back a bee flew under the brim of my my hat and stung me on my head next to my eye. After pulling out the bee gut ridden stinger the burning began. I suffered only for a short time then went off to work. The Safari driver, the bus system here, tried to charge me a white man fee. For those who do not know he tried to rip me off of a dollar. I refused, he yelled, and drove off. After finally making it to work, I stepped in the back to change my shirt and stepped on two sticky rat traps. Now I have two rat traps stuck to my feet, and they do not come off. After that mess I had a nice family at my table and as was dropping off their beers, I dropped one on the nice lady. A few moments later I was taking them another round and the ice covered beer slipped out of my hand and fell on the same lady. The only good thing about that table was, there was six of them, AUTOGRAT! I hope today is better.

No comments: